- It’s a library of Japanese otome games texts in google sheet format, for you and/or your group to easily edit and translate.
- You can form a team to take the project or just contribute by translating things here and there as a hobby.
- All game texts from this library are provided in google sheets format, so you can translate on the go with your mobile device. You can also view who are translating what in real-time, you no longer have to assign a script/scene to somebody, or translating things while afraid there are people working on it already.
- You can save revisions and revert changes someone made if it’s harmful.
- There is a name table that syncs across all sheets, you only need to translate names of the characters once, and it will automatically sync across the whole file.
- Translate various Japanese otome games from the fully extracted game scripts provided in Google sheets format. Translate anywhere, anytime with a mobile device.
- Freely post your part of the translations onto your blogs/websites.
- Step up to take the project leader position for these projects. If you ever completed a project (either by yourself or by a group of people that you lead), you can request me to make a fan translation patch.
Otogelib is a community, not a group.
REISHIKI – MAIN TECHNICAL SUPPORTER, MANAGER, HELPER, GRAPHIC EDITOR
[DC] – MAIN ROMHACKER